JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Independence
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale Ruger SP101 357 Magnum, 12 rounds fired, I'm unable to handle the recoil so I'm willing to sell. Have the original box and all manuals. Price is $750.00 and buyer pays all FFL fees, can meet in Salem or sounding towns for transfer.

Ruger SP101 1.jpg Ruger SP101.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
For sale Ruger SP101 357 Magnum, 12 rounds fired, I'm unable to handle the recoil so I'm willing to sell. Have the original box and all manuals. Price is $750.00 and buyer pays all FFL fees, can meet in Salem or sounding towns for transfer.

View attachment 1403859 View attachment 1403860
Fine weapon. Quick question, have you tried any low power 38 special out of this? It may assist with the recoil factor. I have a box around and happy to drop it off next time I'm in your area. Especially if it means you have a self defense tool that you can use!

Regardless, good luck with your sale:)

Hi and thanks for your response. Yes I have tried using 38 special but I already have a Taurus 856 so don't need another 38. I do thank you for your offer, have a great day.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.