JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm in the process of trying to sell off a few guns I don't really need right now in order to afford some new filmmaking equipment.

This is a like new, in the box, H&K P2000SK V3 chambered in 9mm. Only a box or two of ammo through it, it's just been a range queen for a while. Very clean, looks brand new. Includes two 10-round magazines and all the original paperwork, including an unfilled-out warranty card. Also includes an extra backstrap that can be swapped in for those with larger hands.

I'm asking $800. Located in Medford.

I'd consider trades if they're worth more than I'm asking in cash. If you're into cameras I'd also be willing to trade for a new Panasonic GH4 and can supplement the trade with cash in order to do so.

If you're interested in this gun and live outside of driving distance from the Rogue Valley I'm willing to ship it. If you live in Oregon I'm willing to ship without going through an FFL.

E1040664.JPG E1040667.JPG E1040669.JPG

E1040664.JPG

E1040667.JPG

E1040669.JPG