JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Picked this up yesterday.
A threaded lifecard in 22lr.
Recently had a bonus from work that was burning a hole in my pocket, so went out and brought something frivolous.
For what it is, it's a hoot. And not as bad as the internet says. Put 200 rounds of some old bulk ammo threw it today and had no duds.
No sights whatsoever, so you gotta learn to just point it at your target. Found that holding the pistol out in front of you with both eyes open, and between your eyes, (so you don't favor one or the other) you can get decent hits.
Was hitting a 10" plate @ 10 yards 90% of the time.
Shot a abandoned junked car at 50 yards, and while the bullets wouldn't penetrate the sheet metal, all the hits were straight with no sign of keyholing.
Friend at work owns a 22lr suppressor, so that'll happen soon.

All in all a fun stupid gun with no real world use unless one likes to James Bond larp.
(See photo for sight picture)

1000001519.jpg 1000001521.jpg

I'm hoping the note on your friends suppressor was an aside, because taken in context, putting a suppressor on that would be the height of silly.
That's the point!
In fact, there's a guy out there on the internet who mounted a red dot on his suppressor, and was scoring 100 yard hits with it. 🤡

I'm hoping the note on your friends suppressor was an aside, because taken in context, putting a suppressor on that would be the height of silly.
Hey now, I thought I held the ultimate height of silly trophy. I don't have a pic on my phone but when I get home I'll snap a pic of my Heritage Rough Ryder Tactical Cowboy that has a red dot and a 30 cal rifle can on it.

I love goofy stuff like this and I dont care what that says about me as a person lol
Too much serious-ness in the gun community sometimes. I have my legit self defense and hunting guns. Let me have a bit of dumb fun dangit!
Its your money, your fun gun. Never quite understood so many who seem to get very exercised over stuff like this. Would I buy one? No. If someone I knew bought one would I want to play with it? Hell yes. Why others care what you spend your money on? :confused:
Have fun with it. Would be cool to see how it worked with a can on it.

I've been holding out for the 22 Mag version. I may have already bought a threaded .22 barrel; you know just in case.
I like silly things; I was in Sportsmans last month and they had an Altor pistol in the case for $99. Went home and bought a .380 barrel for it too.
I'm hoping Sportsmans has the Lifecard on a black Friday sale.

I've been holding out for the 22 Mag version. I may have already bought a threaded .22 barrel; you know just in case.
I like silly things; I was in Sportsmans last month and they had an Altor pistol in the case for $99. Went home and bought a .380 barrel for it too.
I'm hoping Sportsmans has the Lifecard on a black Friday sale.
The Sportsman's in my region doesn't carry the threaded Lifecard, so I ordered it on the internet and had it shipped to a local FFL.
Ah yes, the Altor! The hot glue gun in 380 and 9mm!