JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone catch the "shooting galley" episode " Versatility of a 9mm AR"
Michael cracks me up, here you have a dream job and not trying to judge a book by its cover but the guy looks like he can barely get off the couch with his physique, he talks about training and everything else under the sun that he couldn't do if it really was time to implement.

Anyways enough of my rambling , in this episode he talks up the Ankstat 9mm AR as the top of the food chain for a glock mag style custom AR ...... the dam thing jams on the 4 round when he is trying to show it off LMFAO.. then continues to talk as if it was suppose to happen. Funniest sheit I've seen in awhile.

If you have on-demand, start it at 17.00 mins into the show.

It's an overpriced Glock magazine fed blowback operated "AR" that doesn't work. and a fat man fingered it I guess.. funny? you decide

Hmmm... Don't know how it's overpriced or that it doesn't work. Then again I haven't had my Angstadt PDW long, its probably a bad thing that it is one of my favorites :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews