JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
LaRue
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Zip Code
I changed it out for a Leupold MK8. Figure I would see what sort of offers come out of it ; before it goes to the back of the safe for who knows how long.

This is not your typical 300 dollar Bushnel so, please look up the optic if you are unaware of it.

It's the Bushnell HDMR Elite Tactical 3.5-21x50 with Tremor 2 reticle. Great for fast wind hold and the Tremor 2 reticle is a pain to find.

Larue LT845 mount. Great for Wilcox RAPTAR, can't say enough about the mount.

I have the original box, paperwork, warranty card and everything it came with. I'm not parting with the mount, they come as a package.

Trades: Nightvision stuff/ thermals…..
nice custom bolt long range setup 260 rem /308/270/300wm/338lapua. Maybe another caliber but it would need to be perty! Depends on what action it's built on and so forth.

Absolutely no shotguns, or semi auto rifles of any kind.

Levers would be very specific -JM 45-70 or pre winchester mod 88 in 308 /243

To be upfront there are very few pistols I would be interested in as well. Maybe a nice 2011 Not a prodigy, MK23 ,p7/m13, I'm a sucker for H&K… Pre CZ colts… 1st year Anaconda, early year pythons , colt saa / peace maker. Only Ruger is an Alaskan in 45lc/454CAS. Depending on what it is I can add trade up or willing to take partial down.

I have a fair amount I could trade however, I can't add any cash at this time.

A little bit of a long post but wanted to be clear on what it is and what I'm looking for. Please PM any offers.

IMG_6547.jpeg IMG_6546.jpeg IMG_6545.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top