JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
A custom reeactment .45 Caliber muzzleloader, Serial Number 217, crafted by L. Poole & A.W. Lenhart.

This is the one that you have been looking for.

It was built for and loved by a gentleman who was heavily involved with the Oregon Mountain Men group. It is time to let it go to someone who will do the same.

I had it checked out by the team at The Gun Works in Springfield, OR who said it is in excellent condition and gave a solid valuation.
The original trigger group has been replaced, which is why I am offering it for a reduced price.
I only wish I could load more than 5 pictures to show the real beauty of this piece.

No trades, local pick-up & cash only. I can meet you somewhere within 1 hour of Eugene OR, if that helps.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 20231119_122404.jpg 6.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Nice lookin' Southern Mountain Rifle....Good luck with your sale...!
Any idea who made the lock and barrel...?
Andy
Hey Andy, I'm not sure. I was assuming it was the builders but from your question, am thinking that is not correct. The Gun Works did not comment on that aspect either. I can check with Suzi there and see if she would have an idea.

@tminit

Most modern builders use component parts...and seldom make a rifle from the whole ...
As in the old phrase : Lock , Stock and Barrel.
It probably has a Slier , L&R or Davis Lock...all of which are excellent.
And the barrel could be a Green Mountain , Orion , Douglas ...the first being an extremely popular choice...the last two are also quality barrels...but out of production.

In any event ...
I don't want to bog your classified ad with discussion...
So again....very nice rifle....great price...and good luck with your sale...!
Andy

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.