JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Jesus. Now I have to get .300BO dies and . . . . . You're a bad influence.
If anyone has a set of Lee they want to get rid of, or bullets or brass. . . . ...

Just got mine. Everything as expected, haven't shot it but everything seems in order. I'm pretty happy with it so far.
OH, and worth mentioning, this sale is still going on!

Just got mine. Everything as expected, haven't shot it but everything seems in order. I'm pretty happy with it so far.
OH, and worth mentioning, this sale is still going on!
Any pics, how does the handguard feel? Does it look like a Bear Creek Barrel? Have you tried installing a bcg/ch in it yet?

Seems like a crazy good deal even for bottom tier components.

Any pics, how does the handguard feel? Does it look like a Bear Creek Barrel? Have you tried installing a bcg/ch in it yet?
Not sure re: Barrel. Handguard feels great and is as pictured. Came with bcg/ch in it in bubble wrap and a small cardboard box. No damage. Clicked into a PSA lower and fits nice and tight (no wedge necessary). Sorry, no pics yet. But I'd be sorely tempted to get that .308 or the Grendel or something else.

$260

... now i have to go out and pick up some dies........

Demonstration:

PSA (known for some cheap deals) has essentially the exact same deal right now on essentially the exact same upper. But while KM has it for $120 + $7.95 S&H (with option for BCG & CH for an additional $60), PSA has the upper only (no BCG/CH) for $199 with free shipping---as a DAILY DEAL no less. The PSA one does say "Light Weight" which the KM one does not appear to be. And the handguard is slightly different. But otherwise, identical. Alright. That's all. I'll shut up about this thread. Thanks again @arakboss for posting the original deal. I'm happy with mine.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews