JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Kimber Ultra Carry II with laser grips. Original owner, around 500 rounds fired. 4 mags, 2 holsters, original case and all papers, lock, etc. Asking $900 or trade for kids dirt bike. kimber 2.JPG kimber.JPG kimber 3.JPG

Last Edited:
I am very interested but I have to sell either this Star .45 or my Taurus 1911 .45 first to get the rest of the cash. If it's still available once I can sell one I will get a hold of you.

What is that discoloration on the front of the slide on the right hand side? It's the shape of a rectangle, almost looks like there was a sticker on there for too long or something? (I'm sure it's not from a sticker, just what it looks like) Is it something that will come off or is it permanent?

There was a factory decal there. It was the laser warning logo decal. Eventually solvent made it start peeling. It will probably buff out.

FWIW, I have one of these UCIIs except mine has the rosewood LASER grips. It is a fantastic shooter with an surprisingly mild recoil for a compact .45

It's a perfect CCW in my not so humble opinion...someone needs to buy this :D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.