JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_1008.JPG IMG_1008.JPG IMG_1010.JPG IMG_1013.JPG IMG_1015.JPG IMG_1017.JPG IMG_1008.JPG IMG_1010.JPG IMG_1013.JPG IMG_1015.JPG IMG_1017.JPG IMG_1001.JPG KIMBER ULTRA CARRY II
I've added Hogue grips, Wilson mag well, extra Wilson combat magazine.
I'm not the original. Not sure of round count but the rifling is excellent. Some holster wear. Scratch by slide release. I've put 100 rounds through it. I wouldn't sell, but I need the cash.
Clatskanie area.

IMG_1002.JPG

IMG_1003.JPG

IMG_1028.JPG

I am interested in purchasing your Kimber. Because is will be a duty weapon (bug/odg) reliability is critical to me. What can you tell me about your experience with it?
What is your bottom line price?
I expect to be in Roseburg this Friday in the am. Would that be a convenient time to meet with you?
I will need to get authorization to use it for duty if it has been modified. If, as you said, Kimber told you it was made in 1999, and they told you that was before the firing pin safeties were installed in 2002 but after they started using series II slides, I need to know if the slide is original to the frame. The simple check would be to photograph the bottom of the slide and the top of the frame if you wouldn't mind. If you can tell me who you called (or even which of their numbers) with the serial number I could verify the information you were given as well.
Thank you very much for your time and patience with my questions.:)
Semper Fi

Last Edited:
I looked at the slide and all and it looks to me there is a safety there. I don't really know where the service guy was coming from. Maybe he wasn't a service tech.
I'm not in a hurry to sell as I was earlier, some finances showed up unexpectedly. If I sell it I sell it.
This pistol is 16 years old this month, as per the serial number. The only way that I know of checking a serial number is through Kimber, which I already have. April 1999 is it's birth date.
There is some holster wear, scratch by the slide release/take down lever,(not from me), and normal wear for it's age. The rifling is clean and well defined. I have never had a hiccup from it. Fires perfectly, and accurate.
I'm up in Clatskanie presently. Going to Eugene and Roseburg Friday.
Don't know that I can replace it for any less.

I looked at the slide and all and it looks to me there is a safety there. I don't really know where the service guy was coming from. Maybe he wasn't a service tech.
I'm not in a hurry to sell as I was earlier, some finances showed up unexpectedly. If I sell it I sell it.
This pistol is 16 years old this month, as per the serial number. The only way that I know of checking a serial number is through Kimber, which I already have. April 1999 is it's birth date.
There is some holster wear, scratch by the slide release/take down lever,(not from me), and normal wear for it's age. The rifling is clean and well defined. I have never had a hiccup from it. Fires perfectly, and accurate.
I'm up in Clatskanie presently. Going to Eugene and Roseburg Friday.
Don't know that I can replace it for any less.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.