JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Kimber
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
As title says, two toned Kimber Custom in 45 ACP with custom slide cut done by Armac Tactical in Junction city with HS507k red dot. I am the second owner, so I do not know round count. I put 50 rounds through it for function test, then it became a safe queen. Comes with tuppaware (not the original one, but Kimber logo-ed), one standard mag and two 10 round Chip McCormick 10 rounders. I have put the slim line G10 grips on it as they fit my hands better, but the original grips are included, along with the extended grip inserts. This is a fun firearm to shoot, just too large for me to carry! I have over $1200 invested, but am asking $900 OBO to clean out some space in the safe. Willing to travel 60 Min from Eugene to meet at an FFL as per the state of oregons stupid law change, buyer pays transfer fees... Thanks for looking and no low ballers, Not in that big of a hurry to sell it. Red dot "blew up" the dot size in the picture, not that big in real life. I think it is a 2 MOA dot....Purple sheets do not come with the sale!

IMG_2813.jpeg IMG_2815.jpeg IMG_2812.jpeg IMG_2811.jpeg IMG_2809.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service