JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
LNIB, I ran 2 boxes of 124gn FMJ through it without a hiccup. Shredded cans at 50yds easy. Then it went into the safe.
Its Gen 1, uses Beretta mags, 1ea 10rd & 2ea 15rd included. First $400.00 takes it. Used to be the lowest price of any S-2000 posted.
AND its hard chromed.
Check it out yourself. You'd be a fool to pass this one up. Perfect for a truck gun, in a messenger bag, your purse, a briefcase, or a tackle box.
AND its hard chromed.
Buyer pays all transfer fees. Prefer the Portland metro area, if not we can talk about shipping or driving.
Trades? Maybe a stock and bottom metal for a 700 SA....
AND its hard chromed.

KT3.JPG KT1.JPG KT2.JPG

Last Edited:
How hard is the chrome?
harder than getting along with your ex-wife

from the Wiki:Hard chrome, also known as industrial chrome or engineered chrome, is used to reduce friction, improve durability through abrasion tolerance and wear resistance in general, minimize galling or seizing of parts, expand chemical inertness to include a broader set of conditions (especially oxidation resistance, arguably its most famous quality), and bulking material for worn parts to restore their original dimensions.[4] It is very hard, measuring between 65 and 69 HRC

so its harder than a file or a drill bit

Last Edited:
3AB2EE27-2256-4017-B308-64BFC9249756.jpeg I have the same. Love just knowing I have the rifle with me. I keep it in a 16" "drumstick" case with 3 loaded 33 rounders and 15 in the grip.
That's 115 rounds ready to go in a very small inconspicuous package. And while it's still a Kel-Tek, this is the most reliable and easy to shoot rifle I've ever owned.

GLWS!!!

One important thing anyone thinking about this should know. Even though this one is set to use Beretta mags, that means it can also use S&W 59 type and Sig mags also. It's just a mag catch change out. The GenII's are set up for a couple other mags now and the same catches may make the Gen I's do this too. Even if they are different they (GenI) can still use all 3 types just by adding the different catches.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.