JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Okay, up for sale is a Kel-Tec PMR30 pistol in .22wmr. I just bought this off a member here this weekend, the next day, I had a serious car issue come up, so I've got to turn this back around for some cash. Bummer as I waited a while to get one of these.

This is a NIB, never fired Kel-Tec PMR30 Pistol in BLACK. It comes with (2) 30-round magazines, the hard case and lock. This is the new model, not the older model with the fluted barrels that had some issues early on.

Price is $500 firm, same as I paid this weekend. Sorry, no trades on this one. ***SOLD***

Sale will be FTF, Portland metro area - I'll need to see both a current ODL and Oregon CHL. I will make this available to WA buyers, you cover the cost of the FFL transfer & BGC.

Please reach me via 'conversation' if you are interested. If you've been waiting for one, here's your chance. Thanks.

IMG_3718a_zpscg14djbu.jpg

IMG_3723a_zpskayuje8s.jpg

IMG_3726a_zpsrpuhwo3e.jpg

IMG_3728a_zpsflwytjeo.jpg

IMG_3730a_zpskhonrukh.jpg

Last Edited: