JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,
Stumbled across the site while researching a revolver. Been shooting most all my life and now that I'm retired there's more time for that and motorcycles. Have discovered there's a wealth of knowledge on this site and hopefully I'll be able to eventually contribute something somewhere along the way.
Looking forward to some good reads. Well, gonna get at that.

Diggins

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Thanks for the welcome. Believe I'm going to like it here.

A month or two leading up to I-1639 taking effect in July '19 I purchased 4 new pistols and told myself I was done as the safes are at capacity. Around the same time I obtained my Utah CCW and put the wife and daughter through a self defense course at a local range. Wife also has her WA CCW.

As for claiming "I'm done" well, we all know how that goes. Last week I walked into a local shop and saw a new Taurus G3c w/3 mags for under $250 (precovid price) so I just had to buy it. Have G2c that I use for laser dry-fire training and figured the Mrs. can use the G3c instead of her Ruger. The Taurus restrike capability will keep her from having to rack every time. Like the G2c I doubt the G3c will ever have a live round in the chamber as the Pink Rhino lasers will permanently reside in them. Have other 9mm pistols for live fire.

Diggins

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads