JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for an IWB holster to carry my S&W j-frame snubbie concealed (model 38 to be exact)

Also looking for places locally to check some out. Hessitant to order online without seeing and trying it out. I prefer leather but not a must. Offset clip is also a plus but not a must.

Anyone have any? Or recommendations?

Edit: local is Portland

I have a DeSantis tuckable IWB Sof-Tuck that originally was purchased for my S&W 9mm shield, but my S&W Chief Special fits it rather nicely, so I use it for both.

I am looking for an IWB holster to carry my S&W j-frame snubbie concealed (model 38 to be exact)

Also looking for places locally to check some out. Hessitant to order online without seeing and trying it out. I prefer leather but not a must. Offset clip is also a plus but not a must.

Anyone have any? Or recommendations?

Edit: local is Portland

When I had a J frame I had one from SHTFgear. Loved it so much I now have one for each carry guns.

http://www.shtfgear.com/

Thanks for the info/website I'll check it out.

I have a DeSantis tuckable IWB Sof-Tuck that originally was purchased for my S&W 9mm shield, but my S&W Chief Special fits it rather nicely, so I use it for both.

That is funny because I just got one today made by galco. I needed a cheap one asap for a trip but still looking for a long term one. They didn't have one for a j frame so I asked about the shield like you said. Fits perfeclty. From pics I have seen of the galco one for the j frame I think the shield model fits it better and holds it in a better position for me. Thanks!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.