JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
Manufacturer
IWI
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Great condition Galil Ace
-556/223
Folding stock, upgraded hand guard (stock guard included), box and paperwork/mag
-And included will be factory .223, enough to fill each mag.....I will pay transfer at Money market pawn.
Specs here:IWI Galil ACE Pistol Black 5.56 / .223 Rem 8.3-inch 30Rds SB Folding Brace Tritium Front Post
6E69E5D6-B9A7-4543-BC00-76C53F7429C3.jpeg Specs here:IWI Galil ACE Pistol Black 5.56 / .223 Rem 8.3-inch 30Rds SB Folding Brace Tritium Front Post

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Watcha got?
Quite a few things
Socom 16 M1A in Kryptek Highlander, rock river arms brand new Ar15, XM16e1
M16 clone, wasr10 ak47,couple handguns such as Springfield 1911 stainless, gp100, browning buckmark, beretta m9a1, Glock 17 with extras, I think that's about all I'd like to get rid of

Not a bad selection! Thank you for the options, as of now I am pretty much just interested in possibly a Smith and Wesson Performance Center revolver, or night guard 357 magnum/44 mag...

Last Edited:
Not a bad selection! Thank you for the options, as of now I am pretty much just interested in possibly a Smith and Wesson Performance Center revolver, or night guard 357 magnum/44 mag.. Maybe a hellcat
Nice, thanks for your time! You're after some cool guns. My gp100 is a 6" 357 magnum and I love it. I bought it cause it was more affordable and it was my first wheel gun. Love it.

Trade?

Trade for a ?
CZ Scorpin EVO Mini
The sliding pistol brace has been changed to a SB Tactical side folder.
Changed to Magpul grip, mag release and accessory rail.
(2) Magpul 35 round mags. (2) 35 round CZ or PSA mags.
Text me for pic's Five03-Eight19-Six370

Dan

Trade for a ?
CZ Scorpin EVO Mini
The sliding pistol brace has been changed to a SB Tactical side folder.
Changed to Magpul grip, mag release and accessory rail.
(2) Magpul 35 round mags. (2) 35 round CZ or PSA mags.
Text me for pic's Five03-Eight19-Six370

Dan
Thanks Dan, I have an Scorpion in FDE (not micro) and love it, thanks for the offer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.