JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can anybody tell me if the charter arms snub nose on top is chambered for .32 H&R Mag? I've thought this thing was chambered for .32S&W Long for years so finding out this thing could shoot magnum's would be like finding out my transmission had 4 more gears :D. (Gun on top is the .32 Undercovertte, gun on bottom is a .32S&W Long for comparison.. rounds laying on cylinders are .32SW Long)
HPIM1073.jpg

Now if it is I'm going to have to find some ammo for it!

I've had this revolver for as long as I can remember (which isn't very long, several years though).. First real carry gun I had.. When I got it, it had half a box of .32 S&W Long.. the barrel also had ".32 Undercoverette" stamped on it, so for years naturally I assumed it was a .32 SWL. If it is just .32 Long, it's a little strange the cylinder is so long..

HPIM1073.jpg

If it looks like this on the barrel

Then it is a .32 SW long

If it looks like this on the barrel

Then it is a 32 H&R Mag

If it says Undercoverette on the Barrel then it is the newer model and should be a 32H&R Mag. And will say that on the Barrel

If it says Undercoverette on the Barrel then it is the newer model and should be a 32H&R Mag. And will say that on the Barrel
I really appreciate the help, thanks.
It does indeed say (verbatim) "Undercoverette .32".. But not .32 WHAT. Just ".32" I'm trying to take a close-up of up of the gun/bbl, but I'm realizing my camera doesn't seem to have the ability to focus on anything that's closer than a few feet away.

Also (if it helps) Serial # 378XXX..

Yeah, I've been trying to find someone who wouldn't mind parting with a single .32H&R Mag round, but not luck yet. I'll update when I find out though.
Gonna try the shops again in a bit

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads