JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
G'day all.

I have been a member for a bit. I believe this is my first intro post. Hallo!

Flintlocks - Second Generation Cold-War w/bayonets are my favorites.

One day, maybe a matchlock or wheel-lock.

Currently looking at needle fire's.

I threw in a photos of a couple of my favorite pieces.

Flintlock by Tom Braxton/North Carolina. Purchased from Glenn Maddox in 2020. RIP gentlemen.

The "pistol" is a real gem, not visible are the cracked welds along the cylinder catch. Guessing somewhere along the line, somebody had the guts to fire it. Not me. haha

Thanks and hope you have a great day.

Dip

Trying to upload photos again.

Flint.jpg Special.jpg

I picked the pistol up at a gun show a few years back. Upon inspection, for the most part it appears to be hand made. I suspect it is in .303 Enfield, but have not cast the chamber, so not sure at this time. No rush on that, because I am not going to fire this item. Given the 'proofing' on the item, the gentleman from whom I purchased the pistol and I both suspect the Khyber Region, if for no other reason, than we had no other guesses. haha He had no idea what to ask for it and I had no idea either, so two ben's it was. I always enjoy showing the pride of my collection. Most expect a fancy Colt SA or something. Nope. Not For Sale.

P2240047.JPG PXL_20220113_183820832.jpg PXL_20220113_183830281.jpg PXL_20220113_183923109.jpg PXL_20220113_183930766.jpg

I haunt the shows in PNW and plan on being at the OAC show on 28Jan. Probably a table in the back of the room somewhere, I will toss in the pistol for a look see, should any be interested in eyeballing this fine weapon. ;-)

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top