JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is an Interarms Polish AKM 47 in really good condition. It shoots flawlessly. Straight sights. A few minor scratches on receiver but wouldn't be right to not mention it. Comes with 3 metal 30 round mags and 1 tapco 30 round mag. 3 Mag pouch. Sling. Tapco trigger. Very nice wood. Also comes with lighted retical PSO scope which features a quick mounting system and scope cover. You can put on or remove the scope in seconds and it's dead on accurate at 100 yards. Very fun gun. $995 for package.

DSC_7029_zps945279da.jpg

DSC_7018_zps291f9df2.jpg

DSC_7031_zps1e9a36a8.jpg

Last Edited:
Reasonable price folks. My wife bought a similar AK at Keith's before the world went bug nutty. He always has good prices and she paid just under 9 I think. And that was with 1 mag. I wish I had the money to get this one. I think Ak's are the way to go. If the UN ever brought troops here, chances are that's what they will bring. good luck with the sale. Unless you want to trade it for a brick of .22 :s0112:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.