JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Integrity Implements AF1 Kaiju

Used, but in great functional condition, ...well taken care of demo unit, super sharp made from Hand forged 1075.

MSRP $199

Looking for $60

Transferable Lifetime Warranty

DSC02840.JPG DSC02841.JPG

I'm deployed to the middle east right now so don't think we'd be able to meet up, lol. I need to check restrictions on blade length to make sure I'd be okay with having it sent.

I'm deployed to the middle east right now so don't think we'd be able to meet up, lol. I need to check restrictions on blade length to make sure I'd be okay with having it sent.
Thanks for stickin' your neck out!

Not a problem, once you figure it out, let me know, I can always make you a custom one to the exact length.

check out: www.integrityimplements.com

This one is used, but I could make a custom one new from scratch.

If the deal falls through I'll take if for 60. I'm in north plains.

It sounds like you run the shop? If I get to buy it can I get a tour?

SIG383 has purchased it, and he better have received it already! :) and enjoying it thoroughly.

You will find my operation humble, but as the saying goes, its not what you have, but what you do with it.

I am sure that if you want a tour, I can find something that will fit your price range and make it worth your while. Just PM to schedule an appointment.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews