JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SOLD

An interesting gun for collectors or people who find the Springfield brand distasteful! This is an IM Metal HS2000 dated 9/2000. This is one of the later revisions including an updated grip texture, thumb shelf, forward serrations and addition of a light rail. Being from 2000 this pistol predates Springfield's contracted importation of the firearm as the XD in 2002 as well as the Croatian manufacturer's name change from IM Metal to HS Produkt in 2001.

It's a well made striker fired pistol with quite a good trigger, 16 round magazines, the previously mentioned rail, ambi mag release and steel sights. As original magazines are impossible to find, this includes one Promag and one Springfield XD mag, both normal capacity. The condition is used, as pictured. The import marks are unfortunate but it is what it is. If you have any requests for additional pictures or questions please let me know! Buyer pays transfer in Portland area, thanks for lookin!

SOLD

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
These are great guns, I remember when they showed up 20 years ago.... best deal around that no one knew about.

This is every bit of the Springfield XD

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.