JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Dallas
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a brand new never fired 7.5" stag arms upper with stainless steel barrel in 223 Wylde will come with BCG and extra dust cover but no charging handle I'm looking to trade for a different upper with BCG but nothing longer than 18" in 556/223/308 or throw me offer

IMG_20220325_081622.jpg IMG_20220325_081603.jpg IMG_20220325_081548.jpg IMG_20220325_081542.jpg IMG_20220325_081534.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Any interest in selling just the upper receiver and BCG?

Like to sale the hole thang I have no use for it
Sounds good. I'm a lefty and have always shot right handed AR platform guns. Have always wondered what it would be like shooting a lefty haha. But like you I have no use for something that short.

Working as advertised! I don't remove it from the host rifle, afraid it that short barrelmight change POI. On the 7.62x39 AR it works well. Not shooting long distance with it.

Trying to figure out how that short barrel fits into my needs. Plus I'd need to register it I guess.

Not for the just the upper that I have ever heard of just lowers if you want to transfer those but not uppers I just got a brand new upper today and didn't do that

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top