JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Greek HXP M2 ball ammo, 192 rds, brass cased and non-corrosive, packed in 24 Garand clips and bandoliers. The ammo was made for Garand shooting (or if you just like shooting M2 FMJ .30-06). All of it, packed in a surplus G.I. can for $200.

1653790503209.jpeg

YES, I got the ammo from the CMP a couple of years ago. The markings on the exterior of the can do not necessarily or accurately (always) reflect the contents inside. The markings on the cans will vary from can to can. They are "surplus cans." And the seals are NOT guaranteed for anything. The ammo is NOT guaranteed to be from only one lot number. I believe it was probably/maybe/might have been re-packed at some point. If you find some "questionable ammo" (different headstamps, etc..), check it first against the many lists available on the internet or just clean your rifle appropriately.

This video is typical of what I got for sale.

My usual sales/meeting place is in Vancouver, WA (the Wal Mart near I-205 and Mill Plain Blvd) to complete the sale. I have several cans available. Don't ask me about how many cans I have. I am not offering a discount on multiple purchases. I am not interested in trades or shipping it at this time. Contact me via the PM function and remember to leave a phone number. If you cannot complete the sale within 3 days then please wait before contacting me.

"Prohibited Persons" are PROHIBITED. So, don't bother to contact me if you fit into that category.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....do I really need to motivate you to take the old girl out shooting?

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
RE: "RE-PACKED"

"Repacked" means (to me).....

Sometimes/maybe......
The Military takes their arms and ammo out to shoot. "Left over" ammo is brought back. Rrrrright…...why waste taxpayer's money. So anyway, the ammo is "repacked" into cans until it's needed again.

Thus, the markings on the can (especially ammo lot numbers) cannot be guaranteed. I've also observed, that some bandoliers have also been "recycled".

Anyway…...for the sake of consistency, shooters (in general) like to have one production run/lot of ammo. They believe that one lot number will produce "consistent/superior results." Versus…...ammo made on Monday vs. ammo made a Month prior etc.... Yeah, fact of life…..manufacturing/modern production etc….. will/might/could have some shortfalls. So anyway, some stuff can/might/will differ a bit.

But…...of course, there are/is "a specification" to shoot for. That is…...in order for stuff to be "acceptable enough" for Government work.

Reloads. NOPE, not in this case.

Aloha, Mark

Almost all SPF.
So, call it as...... only one can remains.

Yeah......I need to get to the back of the garage to look for more? As for....."What about more?" Sorry, "Who knows?"

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
OK.....so I cleaned up the garage a little bit today and I found more cans of ammo. In other words......there is a bit of "new old stock" and it's available at the same price too.

Aloha, Mark

I am heading to the Rickreall Gun Show today June 12th 2022. Leaving in a few minuets.

I'm throwing some extra cans in the trunk of my car. Anyone interested in this ammo can contact me via the PM and leave a phone number. I plan to be headed back to Vancouver at noon.

Aloha, Mark

Yes....I still have some. Don't forget to leave a phone number in your PM (for better/quicker communication).

Aloha, Mark

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top