JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Need a hunting rifle for elk send me what you got.
I got trades and cash

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
There is a Remington 740 30.06 for sale here in the classifieds (not mine). I have that exact make/model of gun and have shot/killed 2 moose, 2 elk and lots of deer with it myself. My father-in-law owned it before me and killed at least a dozen elk before he gave it to me. 30.06 is a very practical round that can be loaded light to heavy for lots of different animals. Just my two cents.

Good luck with your search and hope you find something!

There is a Remington 740 30.06 for sale here in the classifieds (not mine). I have that exact make/model of gun and have shot/killed 2 moose, 2 elk and lots of deer with it myself. My father-in-law owned it before me and killed at least a dozen elk before he gave it to me. 30.06 is a very practical round that can be loaded light to heavy for lots of different animals. Just my two cents.

Good luck with your search and hope you find something!
Thank you I'll keep my eye out

7mm 300win 308 6.5 creed something to take down a elk I bought a 300 but it's to heavy to carry up and down the coast mountains
You'll want to consider a lighter rifle in a magnum caliber will have more recoil

I have a friend that harvested every year with his 30.06, he had to have a magnum because everyone else had a magnum

Unfortunately he couldn't hit anything with that new rifle anticipating the recoil

I suggest shooting some lighter magnum rifles before buying one if a magnum is what you are after

Any interesting in Bergara B14 in 300WM ? Fired 3 rounds through cleaned and put away . Come with factory box and everything come with the rifle. Selling it due to health condition. Thanks

Can you send me pictures and price
6F91CCFB-2E26-448C-A164-A5A1F17F8649.jpeg
Rifle only . Scope, rings and bipod not included.

I have a Browning A-Bolt Medallion in 300 WSM. It has Leupold bases and 30mm rings, a box of 18 Federal Fusion (180gr if memory serves) and a box of 17 150 gr (can't remember brand, good hunting ammo). If you're interested send a PM and I'll get you pics and what not.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top