JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just wanted to introduce myself before I went off and posted a question. I've lurked the boards a few times. Currently in Moreno Valley, Kommiefornia for now. Planning a move to the Portland area one day in the future (Hoping to hear back from a posting in Hillsboro thats been sitting for over a month now). Might have to work my way north through Norcal first. I visit Portland every July for the past 3 years and I'll be going up there this coming month and again in July this year.

--John

Other than the Politics and gun control and pollution control and control in general. I LOVE so-cal. My wife and I lived in Palm Springs for about 9 months in 2010 doing a project for my company. The weather was beyond outstanding, loved every minute of it! Make SURE you can handle the rain before you make the move to the PAC NW. Other than that, welcome!

spent a few years in SW Florida. The one thing I truly miss about living there is the rain. I wont miss the heat in the summer (and randomly in the winter) that we get here. Girlfriend still freaks about me wearing shorts when its 50 degrees outside :) Raised in Jersey, so cold works for me too

I tried living in SoCal Corona to be exact liked it and had a blast except on the hwy95 parking lot. I eventually missed the beauty of Oregon and Washington and moved back to Portland. The rain is what makes it so green so I like it.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews