JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just picked up a HK USP 9mm. I have shot several HK's over the years and have always wanted one. This one is used but in like new condition and can't wait to get it to the range this weekend. Seems like the standard full size USP 9mm but when checking the box the tag states HK USP 9MM FS BL V1 Special. Question what makes it "Special"? Top of box is tagged USP 9MM, Promo, W/1mag (I got two 15 round mags and one ten round mag, all marked HK), 1 Lock. I doubt it's something "special" more curious than anything.

I traded for the pistol so I'm not out of pocket, my expectation it will be a firearm I will take to the range,shoot and enjoy. What I gave in trade hadn't been out of the safe for almost a year.

So what's your thoughts/experience with the HK USP? One of my concerns are the polly mags, how well do they hold up? Where can I find more 15 round mags at a decent price?

Thanks in advance for advice/input