JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
9mm
City
West Linn
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have owned this beauty for 10 years, and it looked unfired when I bought it from HK-USA. In all that time I have put less than 100 rounds through it at the range and it still looks new, inside and out. It comes in it's plastic box with two magazines, the user's manual, take down tool and piston bore brush. I can honestly tell you this one has no wear or damage of any kind. I have owned two others in the past, but they were not like this one! I had told my friends that I would never part with this one, and now they are all wondering why. A medical issue in my immediate family is why. I am happy to explain that reason to anyone interested in this, my last one, but that information does not really belong in this ad. In fact, in the last few months I have sold all my firearms except this one and will also be selling my Sentry HDC long gun safe after the P7 is sold. I prefer a face to face sale that is not too far away, we can use your FFL or mine. If you are interested, the best way to get ahold of me initially ( I have not yet learned to do a PM through the system but can provide my email if necessary). If that is against the rules, I will certainly learn how to do a PM so I can respond that way. Thank you.

HK P7 in Hard Chrome 001.JPG HK P7 in Hard Chrome 003.JPG HK P7 in Hard Chrome 007.JPG HK P7 in Hard Chrome 008.JPG HK P7 in Hard Chrome 010.JPG HK P7 in Hard Chrome 012.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have owned this beauty for 10 years, and it looked unfired when I bought it from HK-USA. In all that time I have put less than 100 rounds through it at the range and it still looks new, inside and out. It comes in it's plastic box with two magazines, the user's manual, take down tool and piston bore brush. I can honestly tell you this one has no wear or damage of any kind. I have owned two others in the past, but they were not like this one! I had told my friends that I would never part with this one, and now they are all wondering why. A medical issue in my immediate family is why. I am happy to explain that reason to anyone interested in this, my last one, but that information does not really belong in this ad. In fact, in the last few months I have sold all my firearms except this one and will also be selling my Sentry HDC long gun safe after the P7 is sold. I prefer a face to face sale that is not too far away, we can use your FFL or mine. If you are interested, the best way to get ahold of me initially ( I have not yet learned to do a PM through the system but can provide my email if necessary). If that is against the rules, I will certainly learn how to do a PM so I can respond that way. Thank you.
To check your messages you can go to the top of the screen and click on the "inbox" icon that is shaped like an envelope.

I sent you a message.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.