JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2300
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
45 ACP
City
GASTON
State
Oregon
Zip Code
HK Mark 23 for sale.
HK Columbus, GA marked. All Mk23 pistols are made in Germany.

Includes 9 factory magazines (I got 2 unused with the pistol and bought new 7 more - and the pictured ammo is not included), the best rail adapter available (from HKPro member Sextus), a couple other adapters of GG&G or similar make, spare O rings, thread protector, an old school (2 screw) Safariland holster modified with G-Code paddle, an LBT holster with (reversible) extra retention and height in the suppressor pocket to accommodate SiCo Octane, and original HK manual. No box.

This is a 2010 made pistol (code BA). Frame shows AK date code, 2009.
I got it used, unfired, about 10 years ago and have put about 700 rounds through the gun. The pistol is bone stock. No mods. Not fooled with, not modified or gunsmithed in any way, and well taken care of.
Never carried afield. Never dropped. Shows wear marks only from slide/barrel contact. When I got the pistol the rubber traction layer of the hammer was separating from the metal. I had the HK factory replace the hammer. Otherwise, never a problem.
This is a sweet, all business pistol, and is 100% reliable. Very accurate and, although I never have used them, will handle 45 Super ammo.
Holsters, the rail adapter, and the magazines are expensive for Mk23 pistols. You get them all with this pistol.

Price is $2300 Buyer pays the transfer.
The only trade I am interested in is for the right Benelli M4, or maybe for an M3 in partial trade.
Prefer exchange at Highline in Newberg but will travel as far as Beaverton from my place between Gaston and Newberg.
Not interested in shipping, but if we do hammer out such a deal, the costs go to buyer.
I am happy to meet prospective local buyers so they can inspect.

More pictures on demand. I was limited to 5.

I prefer to communicate via Private Message. Please, no Replies to the post with offers or trade offers - use PM instead. I receive email alerts for PMs, and it is nobody's business that you bought or have an interest in my pistol. PMs can (and often should) be deleted after the deal for privacy.

Left.JPG Right.JPG Top.JPG Mags.JPG Rail.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Also included is a Blackhawk carry case for Mk23. As new, never used.
And here are the pictures of the spare O rings, the manual, the holsters and everything they came with.

The LBT 1794C holster was new from LBT. I have modified it only by removal of one of the leg straps (included), and addition of a snap-in suppressor retention top strap extension, plus a sewn-on extra suppressor wrap band to help secure the larger-than-the-KAC suppressor (Octane can) that I used. Snap off the extension and snip the wrap band stitches, and the holster is as-issued.
The Safariland is complete. However I attached a G-Code paddle for quich donning. That is easy to remove ( 3 screws) and the factory leg stabilizer and hardware etc. is in the bag if you prefer the standard configuration.

It is a lot of expensive stuff that makes the price very reasonable.

Attachments

• Case.JPG
    Case.JPG
    194.6 KB · Views: 31
  • LBT.JPG
    LBT.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Safariland2.JPG
    Safariland2.JPG
    303.6 KB · Views: 37
  • ManualandRings.JPG
    ManualandRings.JPG