JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello All, this seems like a fantastic forum and really happy I stumbled upon it! I grew up with rifles spending a lot of time in mid-Michigan and after many years of not owning a gun just bought my first semi-automatic pistol so I am a newbie to handguns. Looking forward to learning from all of you and as some other posts have indicated looking forward to you all helping me spend some more money! Thanks, Eric

Hello All, this seems like a fantastic forum and really happy I stumbled upon it! I grew up with rifles spending a lot of time in mid-Michigan and after many years of not owning a gun just bought my first semi-automatic pistol so I am a newbie to handguns. Looking forward to learning from all of you and as some other posts have indicated looking forward to you all helping me spend some more money! Thanks, Eric

This made me chuckle.

Welcome to NWFA! :)

Hello Eric. Welcome from the gun-totin old broad contingent. If you're looking for people to convince you that you need more guns, you certainly came to the right place. By the way, you haven't lived till you have a full size .44 mag revolver to play with, say a nice SW, Colt, or Ruger with a 6 inch or longer barrel.
Carol

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top