JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
So? You said it said WEST GERMANY and it doesn't.

OP said it was made in 1979 but there was no GERMANY at the time.

I found this odd and commented to that effect (among contemplating purchasing this particular item)

That sums it up.

He did not say it was marked West Germany. That comma there is important. He is saying it was made in West Germany and like all other HK guns (that I can remember anyway) made in west Germany they where simply marked Germany.

Id really like to have this. I've owned two real HK-91's but sold them long, long ago. I currently have a Springfield SAR-8 which I think is a better gun than a PTR, but it's not an HK.

I keep looking at this thread thinking how irresponsible of me it would be to buy it, yet I keep looking...

Last Edited:
He did not say it was marked West Germany. That comma there is important. He is saying it was made in West Germany and like all other HK guns (that I can remember anyway) made in west Germany they where simply marked Germany.

Id really like to have this. I've owned two real HK-91's but sold them long, long ago. I currently have a Springfield SAR-8 which I think is a better gun than a PTR, but it's not an HK.

I keep looking at this threat thinking how irresponsible of me it would be to buy it, yet I keep looking...
Lol, if you guys want it, message me and we can work something out.

I keep looking at this threat thinking how irresponsible of me it would be to buy it, yet I keep looking...

Do it, you'll never regret it, but you will regret not buying a paperless G3. I would have already snapped it up but have to conserve cash for our castle build next year

Yep, HK, bending over consumers since 1947................

It is just like Harley Davidson, you are paying for the name and reputation.............
Well I mean yes and no. I don't care for the HK as much as some people would. Like honestly, if you're happy with a clone, then so be it. I just support buying genuine things if possible. Its kind of like tactical gear, why would someone want to buy Crye Precision when they can buy Condor for like a third of the price? To me its all about quality. I'm not sure how to say it, but I'm sure you guys will get my point.

Yep, HK, bending over consumers since 1947................

It is just like Harley Davidson, you are paying for the name and reputation.............

And the awesome quality and reliability. No one in a foxhole ever complained that they had an HK

Would a SCAR 16s and 500 cash work for you ?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.