JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale a heavy duty 400lb reloading, work or shop bench on wheels. This bench was custom built in Idaho where I bought it and is built like a tank! The bench is constructed from thick sheets of pressed plywood in combination with thick pressed board top which has a layer of laminated over it. The bench was worth around $700 when I bought it about 4 years ago. It has not been put to much use and is taking up way too much space in my little garage, so sadly it has to go. I'd probably be asking $600 or more dollars, but the bench sustained a little bit of weather damage on the surface only. Basically, you can see in the pictures, that there is a bit of swelling on the top and parts of the laminate have cracked. The swelling is not very large and a simple sanding job can probably smooth it out easily. Most likely for whatever you are using it for, it will be only an aesthetic issue, as the bench still is completely functional and stain resistant, thanks to the layer of laminate.

Here are the dimensions of the bench:
8 feet (long) x 3ft 1.5 in (wide ) x 3ft 3.75 in (high)

The bench top also is 5.83 in thick.

Despite being built like a tank it is extremely easy to move as the bench is built on large wheel rollers. All you will need to do is roll it up on your truck and roll it down into your shop or garage with minimal effort.

I have no way of delivering the bench, so you will need to haul it away.

I am asking $350 or Best Offer for the bench and have seen a lot crappier benches on craigslist for almost close to this price.

I'm also possibly open for trades or trades and cash.

I'm located in the Eastside area of Puget Sound about 35-40 minutes from Seattle, 25 minutes from Bellevue and 15 minutes from Redmond.

Here are some pictures of the bench

6t05jp.jpg
iw8ao5.jpg
6eg8lj.jpg
2el5y8k.jpg
34y78dy.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR