JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a good hard case that will hold 3 AR's for range day. I have a soft bag that holds two but it's clunky, and I'd love to have a hard case where there was a slot for each rifle. Thanks.

In order to fit 3 rifles you are going to need something like a Pelican v800, and even that is really made for 2... depending on barrel size, optics, etc, you may be able to cut one yourself for 3, but you won't find one factory setup for 3 that I am aware of.

In order to fit 3 rifles you are going to need something like a Pelican v800, and even that is really made for 2... depending on barrel size, optics, etc, you may be able to cut one yourself for 3, but you won't find one factory setup for 3 that I am aware of.
Copy, thanks. I have been looking online and I saw that one. Many are made for one, some for two, almost none for 3+. I did find one but man it was expensive, like $600.

You don't necessarily need slots to hold rifles securely. You can use a hard case with egg crate foam above and below the rifles and just lay the rifles down head to tail beside each other. You can lay two rifles on your floor and measure how many inches of length and height you need for the case. Remove the magazines to save space requirements. Plano All-Weather cases are tough enough and affordable. I have one of these and I replaced some of the bottom foam with egg crate foam, and it can hold two Saiga AKs with red dots. If you take three rifles to the range at the same time, you'll probably need two cases (and then you can bring a 4th rifle!).

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.