JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good Afternoon all!

New to the site. I have lived in Vernonia for most of my life, so it goes without saying that I have been raised in around the gun/hunting/outdoors community. Not a fan of Social Media, so I figured I would try this out instead as a way to hear about what is going on in the PNW regarding hunting/fishing/sporting. I was referred to this site by my hunting buddy. I love browsing the classifieds and popping into the forums to see if there is any good chatter in my neck of the woods.

Keep it safe out there!

Vernonia is is a gem. Love little towns like this with one tiny Main Street. You guys should think about getting rid of the "this way to Vernonia" sign on 26 and keep your secret to yourself.

"SOCIAL MEDIA"? Hmmphh! This isn't social media. You want that go to Farcebook, Twatter and the like. This is a big ol' gathering spot where a bunch of folks gather, on and off, to discuss their passions, pleasures and displeasure, crack jokes and share tons of information.

Welcome, and don't be a stranger! (We have a few of those already)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top