JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A few months ago, I purchased a used GSG 1911-22 that was a trade in the gun store I work part time at to help the owner out.

I have some knowledge to this pistol and I know it also is the same firearm as other 1911-22's such as the ATI.

usually the stock barrel can be unthreaded and a thread adapter can be placed on or replaced with a better fitting end piece for accurizing.

this particular one came with 2 barrels. 1 extended cwa barrel with compensator that clamps on/slides on. It also came with the accurizing kit (recoil spring, bushing, etc), additionally it came with the stock barrel. Neither of which have wrench flats on the ends. The stock barrel has 2 flats which from photos and from the ones I've seen is normal. But no wrench flats on the end for the end cap.

the cwa I know doesn't not have threads underneath. But the stock barrel I placed in a vise and gave it a turn. I got the end cap of the barrel off to revel splines and not threads. I've never seen this before. Am I missing something? Anyone know any additional information? When I say splines I mean splines like the end of a CV joint/axle in a car.

i hammered it back on and put it away. I can provide photos tomorrow evening if it is needed

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top