JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*FTF in the Seattle area only*
*Send all offers via PM*

Mainly looking to trade for an AK-74 style rifle
At this price bracket I'm expecting Century builds, which are fine as long as they're built right and don't keyhole.
Only other trade interests are other semi-auto rifles: Golani, AR-15, CETME, .223 AK, VZ-58, newer Mini-14 (580 series or later), etc...
As stated, I'm mainly looking to trade and thus am not interested in cash offers, but $600 is how much it'll take to convince me to sell (Not my cash value for a trade, but if you want to pay all cash, that's what it'll take)

It's a very good example of how good a WASR can be. No canted sights or gas block. Little bit of wobble with some empty steel mags. Loaded mags have no wobble. All major parts have matching serials. Front trunnion shows that the parts were manufactured in 1982. Has the triangle and arrow stamping (from a de-milled military rifle). Barrel is a Romanian new-manufacture and chrome-lined. Bore is in very very great condition. Total round count is less than 400. I've had absolutely 0 malfunctions. Cleaned and lubed after each shooting session. It's been well taken care of.

Comes with:
-6 steel mags
-Romanian mag pouch (holds 4 mags, oiler, and cleaning kit)
-Cleaning kit, rod, and oiler
-Bayonet
-Ghetto-rigged canvas/carabiner/paracord sling (in true third-world fashion!)
-Wood vertical-grip lower handguard
-Some boxes of Brown Bear FMJs

IMG_20111217_072629.jpg
IMG_20111217_072522.jpg
IMG_20111217_072541.jpg
IMG_20111217_072620.jpg

It could be a couple hours before when I read your message and reply to it, since I check messages on my cell phone sometimes.

Good evening,
I have a High Point 9mm, never been shot and only dropped once with one magazine, Also included for a special trade, one used left handed Uncle Mikes IWB holster. and I would throw in 1/2 box ammo to sweeten the deal!
Would you consider a straight accrross trade?
Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.