JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Look in the last pic of it leaning against the fence. It's where the slide stop/ which is also how the slide seperates from the frame. When I was putting the gun back together the pin wasn't all the in and it swung up and ran across the slide causing the mark.

This psitol has only had 100 rounds of ball ammo ran through it-still like new, +1 for doubletap he's a great guy to deal with and is full of knowledge for the 1911

Look in the last pic of it leaning against the fence. It's where the slide stop/ which is also how the slide seperates from the frame. When I was putting the gun back together the pin wasn't all the in and it swung up and ran across the slide causing the mark.

This psitol has only had 100 rounds of ball ammo ran through it-still like new, +1 for doubletap he's a great guy to deal with and is full of knowledge for the 1911

It happens to the best of us Numb.. :D

Bob, I saw this last night and didnt look close. I thought this was a blued gun.
Anyway I am interested in this one.
Does it take regular 1911 mags?

PEte

503-577-5667

This is LNIB..with one exception..a light "idiot mark" on the slide.. (Don't ask me..I don't know how you could do that either..)

It's the lightweight GI Champion model.. That means the low sights..parkerized..lanyard ring..etc..

VERY few rounds through it.. In the factory box..with everything that came with it new..

I'd love to add hi-profile sights and other goodies..but I think this one should be kept stock..so..on the trading block it goes..

Specs here: Springfield Armory

Open to any reasonable/interesting TRADES.. Handguns mostly..but..who knows..

PLEASE..contact me at [email protected]

FTF to OR. residents ONLY..

View attachment 203899

View attachment 203900

View attachment 203901

I realize your ad is WTT in OR, but if you might consider one of these in swap?

<broken link removed>

I have a NIB Grade I, which means no checkering and no engraving. Still has the satin wood and nickle receiver.

Just a thought, it is pretty even value wise. We could both pay our own shipping?

I realize your ad is WTT in OR, but if you might consider one of these in swap?

<broken link removed>

I have a NIB Grade I, which means no checkering and no engraving. Still has the satin wood and nickle receiver.

Just a thought, it is pretty even value wise. We could both pay our own shipping?

Sorry.. I don't do Big Brother's paperwork.. Just a principle of mine..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.