JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The safe cleaning sale continues. Here is a few month old perfect condition Kahr CM9 with one 6 round mag for $325.

I also have a near new perfect condition crimson trace LG 437 laser for an additional $165.

Both come with original boxes and all literature and extras. I am the original owner of everything. Both the pistol and the laser are unregistered and have the blank registration forms included. Buyer may register both items.

Also available are 5 seven round mags (ammo not included) all for $125.

Finally, I have one IWB and one OWB PJ holster. These holsters are brilliantly designed and implemented and carry the pistol close to the body and effortlessly. It takes 90 days to get a PJ holster and they are $55-60 each. Note these are left handed but they could easily be trimmed and used right handed (the LH IWB could be worn RH OWB and vice versa).

Everything functions 100%. This is a very nice, accurate, light, reliable and concealable system but I'm letting a few things go that I'm not using regularly.

Re trades, about all I'm interested in would be:

CZ Rami;

Smith revolvers (2-3" preferred);

Sig 238;

.357 or .44 lever action rifle;

with appropriate plus or minus $$.

I'm not going to sell any of the extras until the pistol sells. Original purchaser gets first choice on the extras.

Best to text me to reach me timely.

Chris--5-0-3-3-one-four-one-6-5-three.

Thanks for looking.

Last Edited: