JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Please read the whole ad!

OK, here's the deal... I want to buy a Motorcycle from Pinoboy... but I don't have all the $$$... So I'm going to put this gun up for sale ONLY IF THE BIKE IS STILL AVAILABLE AND WE CAN STRIKE A DEAL. He has first dibbs on the gun if he wants it!
It's a G27 in good condition with 1 mag.... nothing special.... you know what they look like. you know that it's a reliable gun..... it was made in 2002... doesn't seem to have been shot alot. I've only shot 8 rounds thru it since I got it a few months ago. No box... No papers.... Yes it has the finger grooves and LCI extractor..... I think it's a Gen 2.5
Here's the deal. if you're serious and can come get it at my house in Forest Grove then put a response that you are interested or that you will take it. I will sell it to the first serious person IF PINOBOY DOESN'T WANT IT. $400 CASH... NO OFFERS, NO TRADES.
Any questions PM me.... I'll be around the computer all day, so I should respond FAST!
If you want pics I can arrange it, but it's just the regular old black G27
I will require a bill of sale both ways, I will show ID and require you to do the same!
THANKS!!!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.