JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$395
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Glock 48w/ Ameriglo hackathorn sights - $380 w/ Vedder LightTuck holster. Sold Pending funds.
About 200 flawless rounds down range.
I bought it at my LGS when it first came out. So it was a silver slide. But I had it professionally cerakoted glock black/grey at Tactical Guardian cause I didn't like the silver. I also didn't know they were gonna release the black slide versions. It would come with 2x 10rnd mags and an OEM case.

No trades for this one please. Cash only. Buyer pays the transfer fees at Tigard Pawn.

Thinning the herd so I will also be posting a Glock 19.5 MOS, and a P365 lower in the coming days. Be on the lookout for those.

G48_01.jpg G48_02.jpg G48_03.jpg G48_04.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Glock 48w/ Ameriglo hackathorn sights - $395 w/ Vedder LightTuck holster.
About 200 flawless rounds down range.
I bought it at my LGS when it first came out. So it was a silver slide. But I had it professionally cerakoted glock black/grey at Tactical Guardian cause I didn't like the silver. I also didn't know they were gonna release the black slide versions. It would come with 2x 10rnd mags and an OEM case.

No trades for this one please. Cash only. Buyer pays the transfer fees at Tigard Pawn.

Thinning the herd so I will also be posting a Glock 19.5 MOS, and a P365 lower in the coming days. Be on the lookout for those.

View attachment 638667 View attachment 638668 View attachment 638669 View attachment 638670
I'll do $300

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.