JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$475
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Grants Pass
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Fund raising mission....

I bought this pistol on a whim and I have decided that I don't really need it. All stock and in excellent condition except for a little minor edge wear on the front of the slide from holstering. Nothing major just worth noting. I'm a glock fanboi but its starting to get a little redundant around here. Its a nice used gun but it needs a new home. Comes with box, manual and 2 mags. The factory MOS plate set is MIA but the factory filler plate is in place. If you go the glock plate route I see them for $20ish quite often.

Sorry to be that guy, but...... I don't currently have pics! [except for the box] I'm currently away from my guns but decided to list this before I get back to them. I priced this cheap because I want it to move along. I understand no pics doesn't help my cause so I will get them up asap. It is what I say it is though [looks like a Glock 45 MOS] please check my feedback! I would prefer electronic payment but I can also accept cash when we meet up for transfer. I can meet local from Medford up to about Roseburg. I would also ship from my ffl to yours for $25. First I'll take it gets the goods! I cross posted this to another forum so don't miss it....

IMG_9074.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
That's a screaming deal! GLWS. I already have 2 of them otherwise I would be all over this.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.