JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
How controllable is the 29 with a warm 10mm? Can you get a decent grip on the pistol without the pearce extension? I've shot a glock 20 which handled the 10 just fine but there's a whole lot more real estate with the 20 than with the 29. Thanks.

I've owned 2 29s and a 20 and my close friend owns the G40 recoil is the least on the G40 due to the long slide but to me not much discernable difference between the 29 and 20 and with pierce extension it and if you buy a g20 mag you use the x grip to make a full length grip

How controllable is the 29 with a warm 10mm? Can you get a decent grip on the pistol without the pearce extension? I've shot a glock 20 which handled the 10 just fine but there's a whole lot more real estate with the 20 than with the 29. Thanks.
I have a G4 29. Absolutely love it. Recoil is totally manageable, double taps are not hard. I owned a G3 20 and didn't care for it. Fwiw I carry G4 22, also have G30s, I much prefer the 29 to the 30.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.