JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello...
Here in a few months I am gonna have $500 to put towards a new pistol. I currently have one pistol (Glock 23). I would like to have at least two pistols on hand.... I mean I own a Draco but I can't conceal carry that thing (too big and heavy).

I was thinking about getting another Glock, a G27 Gen4 because that way I don't have to worry about buying separate mags and my current holsters will work with the G27. I can get a brand new G27 for $398 or $455 with factory night sights with my LEO discount locally.

I used to own a XDsc 9mm and I just love the trigger in those XDs. I really like the compact XD .40 V-10..... never owned a compact XD or a ported pistol. Part of me wants something new. I just don't dig the fact that I might have to buy more mags, but the package comes with 3 already and to be honest my Glock is my "go to war pistol". Also I would probably need a new holster and mag holder (the package might come with factory mag holder and holster but I don't care for the factory stuff). I can get the XD for $447 with free shipping (LEO discount).

So in conclusion, If I carry a G23 with my G27 as a backup weapon, I can just carry more of the same mag because both pistols are able to use both 13,15, and 22 round mags. On the other hand I would love to have something different and something with a better trigger. I like the Glock trigger but the XD's trigger is better IMO.

If I had the money I would buy both but that is not an option so what would you do if you were in my shoes? I can't decide what to do lol.... HELP!!!! :)