JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Grants Pass
State
Oregon
Zip Code
REDUCED

I bought this a while back as a spare. It is a LE trade in so it shows a little finish wear from use. Night sights still glow strong. NO box or paperwork. 3 factory mags included just to tick off the pro 114 voters in the state. Ask me nice and I'll include 2 more for an extra $25 for both just to anger the sheeple a little bit more. I will have pics up today! Pics are up! First I'll take it followed by an convo gets the goods. I can meet up as far north as Roseburg for transfer. $400 $375 $350 last reduction and then I'll keep it. Cash will be paid to me and the gun will be left at the FFL for hold during your BGC. I noticed 114 muddied the waters with some buyers/sellers in regard to the money and custody of the gun while we illegally wait for our rights to be granted. I'm not SALTY AF though! NO bitterness whatsoever. :mad:........ :s0085: 114

IMG_1061.jpg IMG_1062.jpg IMG_1063.jpg IMG_1064.jpg IMG_1065.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Pics are up! Sorry for the delay! I also have some backstraps and a factory mag loader. I listed older sights above but the night sights still glow strong although I'm not sure on the age.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top