JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I AM SELLING A GLOCK 21 GEN 4 HANDGUN. THIS HANDGUN COMES WITH 3 HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES, THE EXTRA HAND GRIPS, A LOCK AND THE GLOCK BOX. THIS HANDGUN HAS HAD 10 ROUNDS THROUGH IT.

$625 FIRM. ITS LIKE NEW AND SAVES YOU THE A BIT OFF THE STORE PRICE PLUS THE WA. STATE TAX.

THANKS

You are right. This is what happen. Gram called a me after I left him a PM. I said I can go to the bank and be up there in a hour. Fine lets meet at safeway.. He want the transaction to be on camera. I have ID and CWP. I asked him how he got the guns. He said glock gave him two for the problem with a Glock 19C that had a issues. He said they shipped the two brand new gun to his house. I said No FFL transfer? Seemed fishy?? I asked him again.. said they mailed it right to his house. Two brand news glock 21's. So I get to Safeway and no show. I call no answer. 15 min later I call again and he said he was on the other line.

be on my way in 15 min he said, half hour passes again. I call him up and say I'm going to pass on the deal.. I came home to say that I'm passing on this. Then I see a post that he edited saying he thought I was in need of his glock to soon?? Then he changed his post and said he refused my offer??? I had full cash in hand. I PMed him and said hey that really looks like I tried to low ball you. You need to change that. I'm not the type to say anything bad but I feel I should now that I got sideswiped by this. 40 min drive and hour of sitting.. And I will still not leave a negative feedback.

I'm not that way.. But I was ticked off. Gas is not free and this was my first day off in a month and to sit in a safeway parking lot for a hour.. I was not happy. and 40 min of driving.

Come on people.....I simply thought it was odd that this guy was in such a hurry. (walkersrule19) is somebody, that after constantly pestering me to get out of my house in a fast hurry, is somebody that I chose not to do business with. I do not do rush jobs on gun sales so take it as you will. Thank you.

This has to be a joke.. Rush job on a sale of a gun when you said to meet you in a hour?? Get real buddy. My feedback is proof I 'm a straight shooter. Here comes your negative feedback now. I had enough.

Rush job on a gun sale? LOL

"hey im selling this"

"cool i'll take it"

I see no problems..?

Lol well the problem is, that when you post pistols for sale, there's an unwritten rule that it must be up for 48 hours before you can sell it. Otherwise It's a rushed sale..and who is really tryin to sell immediately after they post???lol that's dumb..hahahahaha

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.