JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is a Glock 20/21 SF Gen 3 Complete Lower. It will mate to any 20/21 slide Gen 1-3, I bought the lower from Lucas Tactical a few months ago and have put about 100 rounds on it.

Since this is a 'firearm', I will need to see a current Oregon ODL and CHL. We'll do a simple BOS for my records only.

Price is $175 cash ****SOLD****

Meeting will be in the Portland Metro area, with preference to Oregon City, Milwaukie, Gladstone.

Also note that I have a separate complete G21 slide, (4) G21 magazines and a box available in the accessories area. Here is a link if you're interested: https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...e-slide-assembly-magazines-glock-case.192692/

Reach me via 'conversation' here on the forum.

IMG_3691a.jpg

IMG_3694a.jpg

IMG_3695.jpg

IMG_3696.jpg

IMG_3697.jpg

Last Edited:
Up for sale is a Glock 20/21 SF Gen 3 Complete Lower. It will mate to any 20/21 slide Gen 1-3, I bought the lower from Lucas Tactical a few months ago and have put about 100 rounds on it.

Since this is a 'firearm', I will need to see a current Oregon ODL and CHL. We'll do a simple BOS for my records only.

Price is $175 cash

Meeting will be in the Portland Metro area, with preference to Oregon City, Milwaukie, Gladstone.

Also note that I have a separate complete G21 slide, (4) G21 magazines and a box available in the accessories area. Here is a link if you're interested: https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...e-slide-assembly-magazines-glock-case.192692/

Reach me via 'conversation' here on the forum.
Interested - Conversation started

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.