JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
HI All,

Wanted to see what folks are using with there Glock 20's in 10MM. Want to build up a good supply of hot ball( and maybe some practice ball) and JHP's . Also, does anyone change recoil springs? I have both a Gen 3 and a Gen 4 G20's.

Thanks
Will

I run 20# springs in my 20,I reload and shoot 180gr bullets with 9.5grs of longshot this is a full house 10MM load.
Change out the springs every 1000rds.

I just get Underwood 180gr. its advertised at 1300 fps and I can tell that its much more powerful then your standard 10mm due to the recoil which felt more like a magnum handgun then a slightly more powerful .40

Yeah, I have heard that Factory Hydra shocks are pretty weak, how about factory Winchester Silvertips 175 Grain, online they are $21.00 a box of 20? Also, what about Buffalo Bore 10MM ammo, is it worth the money? Please keep the replies coming as I want to stockpile a "good amount" of 10MM for the ammo cans......

Thanks-Will

the bulk of my factory ammo has been BVAC 180gr HP, & Underwood 180gr speer bonded hp. the Underwood stuff is the real deal. But... if you are really into shooting the 10, you should look into reloading. I have worked up a 200gr hardcast load that shoots like a dream, & hits like a hammer. All for significantly less $$ than factory ammo. I justified the purchase of my factory ammo as an excuse to get a baseline supply of brass. Even then I purchased some bulk 10mm cases. Glocktalk has a dedicated forum for reloading the cartridge. The best info I have found online. I run a wolff xtra power spring & steel guide rod, along with aftermarket bbl's most of the time. I like the extra chamber support, & trad. rifling they offer. good luck & have fun! Mike.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews