JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Glock 19 Gen 3 in excellent like new condition with ~200rds shot. Has been my nightstand gun the entire time I've owned it and I haven't installed any aftermarket parts or tinkered with the inner workings of the firearm. I'm including $425 dollar's worth of accessories. Price breakdown will be included below.

I'm asking for $550 for the firearm + accessories.

Willing to trade for: Glock 40.

Included with the firearm itself, will be:

- Two 10rd mags (thanks Inslee), but three 15rd mags if you reside in Oregon. ($75 value for the three extra mags excluding the two stock mags)

- Condor LCS Gun belt with molle attachment slots and a cobra quick release buckle. Attached on the belt is a twin esstac kywi mag pouch and a single AR mag pouch. ($50 belt value and $60 mag pouch value)

- Premium leather IWB holster ($50 value)

- Tier 1 concealment Optio holster in Safariland QLS mounting configuration ($120 value)

- Blackhawk SERPA CQC Concealment Holster with level II retention with interchangeable paddle and belt loop platform ($50 value)

- Never opened Talon grips in the granulate configuration ($20 value)

- Original Glock gun case with all of the factory accoutrement

I can provide additional photos of all of the items and firearm itself if you E-mail me at [email protected] or call/text me at 5105089878

Transfer at Sporting Systems in Vancouver, WA.

NOT included - Handgun display stand, AR-15 magazine, Safariland drop leg platform *may be negotiated for an additional price* (Holster IS included), 15rd magazines (if you reside in WA).

20220821_184212.jpg 20220821_194453.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.