JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These are worth every penny imo. Totally transforms the gun. Triples the range you can be accurate at and shorter range is ridiculously accurate. Non moving red dot can be mounted and vertical forward grip. Rapid fire is pretty much totally flat if you have vertical grip on the front. Aluminum chassis, one hand tightened bolt holds the whole thing on. Brilliant design Imo and Swiss build quality. Left hand side charging handle. Requires tax stamp.

One of my favorite guns all time.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Could one purchase just the brace from you without the tax stamp?

Never mind, I see your post is just the link
FYI you can buy a brace to replace the stock. But cost is $158 so you don't save much over a stamp, but it's an option if don't want to register as an sbr. Can't recall who makes the brace but it's small and minimalist just like the stock.

Edit: here's the replacement brace.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top