JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Philomath
State
Oregon
Hey y'all, looking to step in to the AK world and pop my cherry lol. Looking for a WASR or better. Cash in hand can meet anywhere in the valley from Portland to Eugene.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
When you say WASR or better, what are you wanting. There are a lot of AK rifles that are better than a WASR. Even the new WASR rifles are better than the old ones. Do you have a budget in mind? I will say the you should stay away from any of the american made crap on the market right now, i.e. RAS, DDI etc. Some of those are dangerous, unsafe rifles.

For 700 range you could get into a WASR. For 1000 range you could get into a Chinese rifle. There is a lot out there to choose from

Every girl needs an AK.

IMG_7416.JPG

I would also suggest looking at an Arsenal SLR-107FR, they're a little more but worth it IMO.

Last Edited:
The only AKs Id avoid would be Century RAS AKs as they've had a bit of metal issues.

Almost all other AKs on the market have held up well. Some more sloppy than others but they still run.

There is a guy on the forum selling a BNIB wasr10 for about $699 here. Wasrs while rough are still decent rifles.

When you say WASR or better, what are you wanting. There are a lot of AK rifles that are better than a WASR. Even the new WASR rifles are better than the old ones. Do you have a budget in mind? I will say the you should stay away from any of the american made crap on the market right now, i.e. RAS, DDI etc. Some of those are dangerous, unsafe rifles.

For 700 range you could get into a WASR. For 1000 range you could get into a Chinese rifle. There is a lot out there to choose from

Just depends what's out there. Primarily looking for a WASR 10 unless something interesting pops up. Nib WASR's are going for the high $600's on gundeals/WikiArms right now, so if I'm buying local/used it would have to be less than that to be worth not just ordering one online to my FFL down the street.

Just depends what's out there. Primarily looking for a WASR 10 unless something interesting pops up. Nib WASR's are going for the high $600's on gundeals/WikiArms right now, so if I'm buying local/used it would have to be less than that to be worth not just ordering one online to my FFL down the street.

Honestly, if it were me, I would just buy it new through your FFL. The cost savings will be minimal to buy used. Buying new gives you the ability to go through your FFL to resolve any issues that may happen with the rifle. That being said, a SAR 1 is a great rifle if you can find one. Check the front sight for canting as some did, but they are a great rifle.

Honestly, if it were me, I would just buy it new through your FFL. The cost savings will be minimal to buy used. Buying new gives you the ability to go through your FFL to resolve any issues that may happen with the rifle. That being said, a SAR 1 is a great rifle if you can find one. Check the front sight for canting as some did, but they are a great rifle.

Yes, an SAR-1 is a great score if you can find one, that said you can't have mine.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top