JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yes,I made my "unsafe" pistol worse :huh:

Not really,but i did make it a 3.5# trigger! Just a little different angle to the connector and a couple of springs to replace.The connector has a little tab for over travel that is made too long.You need to shorten it down till the trigger cycles completely.May be a little different for each gun I guess.
I played with it a bit,then just took it off completely.Over travel doesn't bother me on this gun.
You will have to take the plate off the end of the slide to take it off the gun,as you can't work the trigger until the 'stop' is the correct length.They sell a shorter plate for this reason.I would get one if I ordered it fro Ghost.
I did need to make some adjustments to make it work perfect.Just bending the connector so it would be in the perfect place (as per instructions).It would drop the hammer while I was resetting it(letting off the trigger),and I needed to bend the connector out a little.
Didn't think full auto was a good thing...in Washington;) (should I say 'legal'?)

The kit came with a striker spring,trigger spring and a ejector plunger spring.
Everything was pretty simple to reassemble too.It was a fun experience. A few years back,I would have never even thought of doing this

All in all it made it a ton lighter and smoother. for $30 and an hours time.I would guess it will be close to that the second time also.Not really something to hurry on.

After getting my G35 I had to put a 3.5# trigger in my G17 as well (dont recall the brand) and of course my G34 also came factory with 3.5#.

I dont so much notice it lighter on the first pull, but I REALLY notice it on my follow up shots. Smoother, quicker and more accurate.

The best $30 I've ever spent on a pistol was the Ghost Rocket connector on my G19. Take your time shaving the overtravel tab and it will eliminate all overtravel. If you shave it at a slight angle, it will shorten the reset as well.

The best $30 I've ever spent on a pistol was the Ghost Rocket connector on my G19. Take your time shaving the overtravel tab and it will eliminate all overtravel. If you shave it at a slight angle, it will shorten the reset as well.

Too late,took it off cause I didn't want to take the gun apart 10 more times

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR