JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yep, a ton of raw lead, in ingots - most around 2 - 3 lbs. Other random sizes as well.

Oh yeah, bonus - all of the ingots are actually recycled lead tire weights ! Yep, melted down, all clips screened out, and fluxed at least 3 times for purity.

This is the ideal hand gun reloading mix, and can be shot straight out of the molds after lubeing, if you water drop them when molding for extra hardness.

Only hot, high velocity loads and rifle bullets will need gas checks, same as usual.

So, for a lot of reloading, this stuff will be ideal to melt and mold with as is. Much less screwing around, and no expensive additional antimony and tin required for hardness.

I am looking for interested parties to let me know how much they want - there is actually more than 2000 lbs.

Post here if you are in, and for how much you want.

So, over 2000 pounds still available for sale at $1.20 per pound.

Bear in mind that these ingots are what they are for size, so I will try to match your weight to within 5 pounds of your requested weight.

So, help me get the lead out !

Okay, here are the lead reservations for purchase to date. I will update the list as requests hit this thread.

If you want lead, please post your request to this thread with the amount you want.

Also, please PM me to confirm your order, and include a phone number for contact.

I am not going to be burning time and fuel to go out of my way to deliver to no shows.

Oh yeah, please indicate where you want to do pick up or arrange delivery, so I know what tonnage to load up with for the meet - Bellevue, Seattle, Lacey, Marysville, whatever.

The Cabelas delivery meets will be set for Sunday mornings, 8 am, so I can get back to work in time.

Schedule for delivery will be posted here once all the orders are in.

Lakota Warrier - 200 lbs. - DELIVER TO Marysville Cabelas Jan.6th picked up - THANK YOU!.

ilwil - 100 lbs. - PICK UP in Bellevue Dec. 31st - picked up - THANK YOU!

hotrodpig - 100 lbs - NO SHOW - at Lacey Cabelas Dec.30th.

vtzenov - 150 lbs - picked up at Cabelas Dec. 30th - THANK YOU !

Rollin Black - 100 lbs - picked up at at Cabelas Dec.30th. - THANK YOU !

Grunwald - 400 lbs - PICK UP in Bellevue Dec. 30th - picked up - THANK YOU !

G-swagg - 35 lbs - DELIVER TO Frys Renton Jan 21st - CONFIRMED

Mechanic 5803 - 50 lbs - NO SHOW - at LaceyCabelas Dec 30th.

NEW YEAR, NEW ORDERS AS OF JAN 5TH 2013

Old Wanderer - 150 lbs - pick up at Puyallup WAC gun show Jan 19th - 20th - NO SHOW.

Fireformed - 50 lbs - deliver to Lacey Cabelas - tbd

EBSchumacher - 200 lbs - pick up in bellevue Jan 11th - PICKED UP - THANK YOU!

MCabana - 50 lbs - pick up in Bellevue Jan 11th - PICKED UP - THANK YOU!

RAHogue - 60 lbs - pick up at Puyallup WAC gun show Jan 19th - 20th - PICKED UP - THANK YOU!

Makers Mark - 150 lbs - pick up at Cabelas Marysville tbd

Okay,Southern deliveries are Lacey Cabelas at 7:30 am Sunday Dec 30th. Northern delivery will be at the Tulalup Cabelas in Marysville at 7:30 am Sunday Jan 6th. I will e-mail or call everyone to confirm, and post here when it is confirmed over the next day or two.

BUMPED - for order updates, and new orders. I will be at the WAC show in Monroe on Jan 12 - 13th, and in Puyallup Jan 19 - 20th if anyone wants to pick up lead there. Let me know well in advance so I can plan on how much to bring with me for delivery. Delivery to Lacey Cabelas will be well towards the end of January.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews